How to benefit from our Services
Whether you are looking for a new permanent or contract position, our professional team of recruitment consultants will have access to many employment opportunities that you wouldn’t see advertised elsewhere
To get the best from us and your job seeking experience:
- Contact us and have a chat
- Ensure we have all your contact details, including address, email address, mobile number and an updated CV
- Build a relationship with one of our specialist consultants for your target market
- Ensure you highlight your skill set, experience and your work preference
- Keep in touch and regularly update us with how your situation is changing (contact details, skills, availability, current place of work and your work preferences)
- Be pro-active if you see a position and apply, contact us and explain why you are a suitable candidate. We may pick up on some other aspect of your skills set that will aid in obtaining your next position
- Treat us as an employer, be polite, professional and enthusiastic, this will aid in how we portray you to the client
- Make yourself marketable with your CV – it is your sales document. Ensure all your relevant skills and employment history is documented and easy to read.
Professional and Social Networking
Within the modern online business world the use of social and professional media is key to building your credibility in your chosen profession and hence maximizing your job opportunities.
It is vital that your online presence is always portrayed in a professional manner and hence improve your chances of being seen in a positive light by potential employers.
Use the online networking channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to tap into information from potential employers and to establish and maintain contacts within your chosen profession.
Ensure you connect with Blueprint Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, so we can keep you updated on industry news and any new job opportunities.
The benefits to you of engaging in online networking include:
- You are able to see new job opportunities
- You are able to portray your industry knowledge and skills out to the wider business world and hence be seen as an expert who is worth employing
- You are able to gather information on potential employers in your chosen profession
- Be able to connect with like-minded professionals and hence remain up to date with the very latest professional trends
It is important to always remain professional when using professional and social media; it is a vital element of selling yourself to potential employers
CONTRACTORTo aid in streamlining your experience of Blueprint we have provided on-line versions of the most commons documents you will need to utilise.
- Expenses Form
- Blank Timesheet
- Holiday Request Form
Payroll Contact email email@example.com or call 02392 603030
Can we please highlight that a signed and authorised timesheet needs to be with us by 5pm on Monday to ensure payment reaches your bank account by Friday.
How are we doing?
If you have any comments or suggestions on how we can improve your contractor experience with us please contact your personal consultant and we will be more than happy to discuss your ideas.
Terms of Business
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions operate under the following Terms of Business.
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available. Register Now »
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Architectural Technician or Architectural Technologist to join a highly regarded architectural practice on a 3 month contract in Nottingham. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing architectu
Read More »
We are currently seeking a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join an award winning engineering company on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis in London. This would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join a growing
Read More »
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Estimator to join a leading building services company in Northampton on a permanent basis. If you’re looking for a role that is challenging yet highly rewarding, with the potential opportunity of
Read More »
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Interior Designer to join an exciting and vibrant company based in London, on a permanent basis.
This is a perfect opportunity for an aspiring Interior Designer to gain valuable career experience, with the pos
Read More »