Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Civil & Structural|
We are currently seeking a 4D technician to join a leading Civil and Structural construction consultancy for a 6 month contract in London.
As the selected 4D technician, you will be working across a range of project sectors. Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering 4D models to the projects construction programme
- Attending design meetings and showcasing latest 4D models to the team
- Refining 4D models in line with design meetings
- Assisting with the development and implementation of Synchro office standards
The key skills and experience for this role are:
- 3-5 years industry experience working in a similar role
- Fully proficient with the use of Synchro
- Experience using Asta, MS Project or Primavera
- Expertise in Autodesk Revit or Bentley MicroStation would be beneficial
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Olivia Woods on 02392 603030 or email olivia.woods @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 17770OXW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »