Your Search Results
|Location: Swindon, Wiltshire, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £38.00 Per Hour||Sector: Civil & Structural, Rail|
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced AECOsim Technician to join a leading consultancy on an initial 6 month contract in Swindon. Our client provide multi-discipline design service to a range of sectors including rail, infrastructure, healthcare, industrial and commercial. Due to recent project wins within the rail sector, they are now seeking an AECOsim Technician to join their team in Swindon.
As the selected AECOsim Technician, you will be working on a variety of projects with a dynamic multi-disciplinary team. You will be responsible for using 3D AECOsim Building Designer on technically challenging projects, so you must be a confident and advanced user.
Essential experience and skills:
- Proven experience working within a similar role
- Expert user of 3D AECOsim
- Experience using Microstation and ProjectWise
- Understanding of current UK building regulations
- Experience working on projects within the Rail sector
- Specific experience working on Network Rail projects would be beneficial
- Confident liaising with clients and other design teams
- HNC or HND would be desirable
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Emily Parvin on 02392 603030 or email emily.parvin @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14757EXP, or apply directly using the "Apply" Option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »