Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £30,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Executive to join a global quality assurance and risk management company in London on a permanent basis. Our client provides classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewable industries. Due to increasing workload they are seeking an Account Executive to join their expert team of skilled professionals.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Provide dedicated Customer Service support to customers in the key client portfolio and to execute the various elements of the processes relating to your identified customers from service enquiry to invoice.
- Ensure all necessary information of your responsible customers are complete, accurate and timely in IT operating systems so that processes can be executed and reports can be generated accurately.
- Coordinate and prioritise workloads to maximise the overall outputs in the proper timeframe.
- Support the business in progressing inquiries to invoice to certificate issue as well as follow ups.
- Ensure all information on the operating systems are correct and up to date.
- Work closely with planners to ensure all audits and training courses are delivered on time.
- Ensure all customer invoices are paid within a reasonable timeframe and provide necessary support for credit control to collect long outstanding debt.
- Develop account development plans for each Key Customer in order to achieve the sales targets.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Knowledge of the Management System Certification Process.
- Demonstrable evidence of translating customer needs and expectations into compelling and value adding offerings and solutions.
- Have an understanding of a range of technical aspects of accreditation.
- Be able to maintain and improve relationships with existing clients.
- Have business development and sales experience.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure
- Able to work independently and accept responsibility on decision making.
- Good judgement ability, being able to evaluate information quickly and formulate conclusions.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14594. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »