Your Search Results
Air Quality Consultant
|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Process & Energy|
Blueprint Recruitment has received an opportunity for an Air Quality Consultant to join our client in Manchester on a contract basis. Our client is a multidiscipline design and engineering company who provide services across the UK in infrastructure, energy and environmental sectors. Due to an increasing workload they are now seeking an Air Quality Consultant to provide technical, programme and commercial management for air quality projects
As the selected candidate you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Input to a varied range of projects across different sectors and stages.
- Manage and review air quality, dust and odour impact assessments, reports and surveys.
- Work within and define deadlines and budgets.
- Provide support on bids and with business development to help win work for the team.
- Manage own workload and for team members.
- Continuously develop their technical, project management and commercial skills.
- Collaborate with other professionals across the business to provide consistent and integrated service to clients.
- Provide technical support and mentoring to other members of the air quality team
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline and preferably a Masters.
- Proven experience within the UK air quality sector within an environmental consultancy.
- Be a full member of the Institute of Air Quality Management (IAQM)
- Hold a Chartership through a relevant professional institute or have the necessary qualifications to be come chartered within the first 6 months.
- Have a thorough understanding of air quality legislation, policy and guidance.
- Experience of the co-ordination and technical review of air quality assessments.
- Ability to interpret and respond to wimple or more complex tenders for air quality services.
- Have an understanding of the interrelationships with other environmental impact specialisms.
- Proficient using air emissions databases and dispersion models for industrial and transport sources (eg, ADMS Roads)
- Good IT skills including MS Office
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Olivia Woods on 02392 603032 or email olivia.woods @ blueprintrecuit.com and quote 15282OXW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »