Your Search Results
|Location: Surrey, Surrey, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Architecture|
Brand new opportunity for an experienced Airport Planner to join an international multi-discipline construction and engineering consultancy on a long term contract basis in Surrey.
As the selected Airport Planner, you will be joining a highly talented and dynamic team. You will be responsible for developing a range of airport masterplans, scoping and undertaking studies on airfield layout, apron configuration and passenger terminals. You will write and present various technical reports, as well as leading a range of project specific meetings.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven, hands on experience in airport planning
- Advanced knowledge of airport processes and operations, and how they relate to the design process
- Good knowledge of CAA, EASA, ICAO and IATA standards
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Strong data analysis, modelling and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16105HXM. Alternatively, you can email directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »