Your Search Results
Analysis Engineer / FEA Engineer
|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £35,000 Per Annum||Sector: Oil & Gas|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced FEA Analysis Engineer to join a highly reputable international energy engineering organisation on a permanent basis in Portsmouth. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing professional products and services to the marine engineering industry. Due to an expanding workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Analysis Engineer to join their expert team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Conducting failure analysis
- Carrying-out fatigue assessments
- Performing instability and buckling tests
- Using linear and non-linear analysis techniques
- Assisting with the training and development of junior team members
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- MSc or PhD in FE related subject would be desirable
- Knowledge of finite element modelling in 2D and of FE software
- Proven experience with analysis techniques for oil and gas pipelines (both subsea and onshore)
- Knowledge of finite element analysis using Abaqus software
- Effective with explaining and reporting results
- Knowledge of pipeline installation techniques
- Knowledge of pipeline materials, insulation methods, and composite pipe types
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email Ashley.Clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15333AGC. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the apply option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »