Your Search Results
|Location: Hampshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Architecture|
The successful Architect or Senior Architect will have a variety of roles and responsibilities working as part of a highly skilled and creative team. This role will see you applying your expert knowledge and experience to a variety of commercial, education and residential projects. You will be contributing to innovative designs and running exciting projects. You will also be working as the Project Leader, and therefore would be required to lead project meetings, attend site-visits, liaise with a range of stakeholders, and assist with the training and development of junior team members.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- ARB registered Architect or Senior Architect
- Extensive experience within a similar position
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of relevant software, ideally Vectorworks or ArchiCAD
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Friendly and approachable attitude
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Architect or Senior Architect to join a well-respected architectural practice on a permanent basis in Hampshire, assisting with a number of major architectural projects across the UK.
As well as a competitive salary, our client is also offering a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for progression.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »