Your Search Results
|Location: Kent, Kent, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Architecture|
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Architect to join a highly respected Architecture and Design company on a permanent basis, located in Kent. Our client provide sustainable solutions through a range of services and invest in their projects. This would be the perfect opportunity for a skilled Architect to join a fun and vibrant team of professionals, and work on a variety of exciting projects.
The selected Architect will have a variety of roles to ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects. You will be leading both internal and external teams for predominantly large scale, education and commercial projects.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- ARB Registered Architect
- Excellent knowledge of UK building regulations
- Experience running large scale projects
- Experience working in a client facing position
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Experience using relevant design software (e.g. AutoCAD) with the ability and enthusiasm to learn new software where required
- Experience leading teams to deliver large scale projects would be an advantage
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16534HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »