Your Search Results
|Location: Kent, Kent, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Architecture|
Brilliant new permanent opportunity available for an Architectural Technician to join a growing UK-based design studio in Kent. With a wealth of specialist knowledge providing architectural expertise Residential, Commercial, Education and Public Sector projects, they have a growing client base and increasing workload, so are looking for an Architectural Technician to join their team.
As the chosen Senior Architectural Technician, you will have a number of key roles and responsibilities, including:
- Providing expert advice and support on technical packages
- Developing Architectural Designs predominantly using ArchiCAD
- Producing necessary information in order to submit Applications to relevant authorities
- Correcting and updating relevant drawings
- Carrying-out onsite visits
- Assisting with the training and development of junior team members
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proficient with the use of ArchiCAD software would be ideal
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- Excellent technical and analytical abilities
- Experience working on a broad range of project sectors, with a specific focus on education or public-sector projects
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and examples of your work to Hannah.McMillan @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16533HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »