Your Search Results
Assistant Mechanical Project Manager
|Location: Hertfordshire, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £300 Per Day||Sector: Building Services|
We are currently looking for an Assistant Mechanical Project Manager to join a leading building services practice on a contract basis. Our client specialises in providing HVAC products and solutions to some of the UK's most notable aerospace, technological and pharmaceutical companies. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a skilled Assistant Mechanical Project Manager on a 4 month contract basis in Hertfordshire.
The successful applicant will assist the Mechanical Project Manager with day-to-day tasks including site management, and liaising with clients and other necessary parties to ensure they are kept updated on progress. You will also be tasked with identifying any potential issues that may arise, communicating these to the Senior Project Manager, and identifying solutions.
To ensure tasks are carried out effectively, candidates must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar position, working on pharmaceutical projects
- Proven experience within Building Services
- Excellent knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in relevant subject e.g. Project Management, Mechanical Engineering etc.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
- Effective troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Wright @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12654AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »