Your Search Results
Associate Infrastructure Engineer
|Location: Hampshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £55,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
We are currently seeking an Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join a reputable Civil and Structural engineering service provider on a permanent basis in Hampshire. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience working on a variety of projects in the Transport, Water, Energy, Environment and Health sectors. Due to an expanding workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic Associate Infrastructure Engineer to join their skilled team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Managing the production of technical design information including reports, drawings and specifications for the infrastructure associated projects
- Working directly with key customers to identify needs and delivery for solutions
- Carrying out technical reviews and the checking of design information and reports
- Assisting with the production of proposals for new commissions, and undertaking project management and financial control of small-to-medium sized projects
- Planning and developing project solutions with unique challenges
- Assisting with the mentoring of junior team members
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience with using relevant software including Windes, PDS, AutoCAD and Civils 3D etc.
- Experience with the design and project management for roads and drainage for residential, commercial and retail developments
- Proven experience using design standards including Sewers for Adoption, Manual for Streets, Design Manual for Roads and Bridges, and BSEN Standards
- Chartered engineering status, or working towards chartered status
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
As well as a competitive salary, our client also offers a comprehensive benefits package including private medical insurance, life assurance, childcare vouchers, gym membership, dental insurance and more.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Bradley Gayler on 02392 603030 or email Bradley.Gayler @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12763BG. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »