Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Architecture|
New opportunity for a BIM Architect to join a leading architectural practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client work on a variety of projects including, commercial, residential, mixed use and masterplanning schemes, both in the UK and overseas. Due to a healthy project load, they are seeking an expert BIM Architect to support the implementation of BIM in their offices.
As the selected BIM Architect, you will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Developing and establishing procedures for an evolving BIM system
- Advising on the latest developments within BIM
- Creating Revit families and completing clash detection
- Arranging and conducting training for staff, such as group workshops and one-to-one coaching
- Creating detailed and accurate project designs
- Contributing to the design process
- Developing strong client relationships
The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role include:
- Expert working knowledge of Revit
- Capable of setting up projects at BIM level 2
- Qualified architect with the ARB
- Experience leading a team and running projects
- Excellent design skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send examples of your best technical and creative work to Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14313HXM.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »