Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Architecture|
We are currently seeking an experienced BIM Coordinator to join an AJ100 Architectural Practice on a permanent basis in London.
You will be working on high-profile aviation and transport projects you will be responsible for ensuring the highest possible levels of BIM implementation on projects from bid stage through to construction and handover. You will provide internal training and support to staff alongside reviewing, updating and managing the BIM systems.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant UK experience
- Expert ability in the use of Revit
- A proven track record of delivering BIM Projects on a large scale
- Excellent knowledge of the implementation, use and development of BIM and collaborative working processes.
- Proven experience working in a similar position
- Possess an Architectural background and relevant qualification
- Past experience working on Aviation or Infrastructure projects would be beneficial
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 15443HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »