Your Search Results
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Architecture|
Fantastic new opportunity for a BIM Coordinator to join a renowned architecture practice on a permanent basis in London.
As the selected BIM Coordinator, you will be working across a range of projects, with a specific focus on hospitality, retail and F&B interior design. You will be managing the BIM delivery process across all stages of design, working as part of a multidisciplinary design team to produce accurate Revit Models. You will also provide BIM leadership and advice if and when required.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Specific experience implementing BIM
- Proficient in the set up and coordination of BIM Models
- Expert ability using Revit, VectorWorks, Sketchup, Revit, AutoCAD and other relevant software
- Experience of Model Authoring
- Specific experience working on interior design projects would be beneficial but is not required
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603030 or email Hannah.McMillan @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16123HXM. Alternatively, you can email directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »