Your Search Results
|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £40.00 Per Hour||Sector: Building Services|
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a brand new opportunity for a BIM Technician to join a leading engineering design consultancy on a contract basis in Birmingham. Our client has expertise in a wide range of sectors including, Infrastructure, power and rail. They are seeking a BIM Technician to develop strategies that deliver the highest quality comprehensive design service.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Liaise with other team members in a multi-disciplinary environment to achieve holistic building solutions to the customer brief.
- Assist in the training and development of other members of the BIM team.
- Ensure a safe working environment, making sure all equipment is fit for purpose and reporting any failures to the management team.
- Promote and achieve continuous improvement throughout the team.
- Ensure Revit drawings are delivered to the highest CAD standards.
- Thoroughly check the accuracy of deliverables and record documentation.
- Produce schematic. General arrangement and detailed drawings in accordance with relevant standards and procedures.
- Maintain drawing records and accurate document control.
- Provide feedback on the performance of the department from a technical and operational perspective.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Contribute to cost of further works and resource plans.
- Keep up to date with design trends and techniques and competitor awareness.
In order to carry out the roles required efficiently, it is essential for applicants to have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to A level or relevant degree level.
- Previous BIM experience in the majority of the following sectors: Process, research and development, transport, healthcare, infrastructure and environmental.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit software.
- Ability to produce 2D M&E deliverables from concept through to fully coordinated design for mechanical, pipework, ductwork, public health and electrical systems.
- Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Awareness of project fee spend and deliver commercial objectives.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong communication skills, being able to influence and negotiate both internally and externally.
- Excellent leadership skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Sam Seymour on 02392 603030 or email sam.seymour @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 15071SXS, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »