Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £50,000 Per Annum||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
Our client is a consultancy renowned for successfully delivering mechanical and electrical engineering, combining the application of knowledge and partnership with quality. Due to continuous demands for their expertise, they are currently expanding their Engineering Consultancy team and looking for a new consultant to join their market leading technical team, on a full-time permanent basis.
With a focus on Commercial Real Estate, the successful candidate will responsible for delivering a range of engineering consultancy services, mainly focused around BMS, Cloud Computing and Building Optimisation.
- Due diligence of existing BMS and designing integration solutions into the cloud for various type of BMS
- Taking part in the maintenance and development of our platform
- Understand technical infrastructure of buildings
- To support and assist the energy team in identifying Energy Conservation Measures to improve energy efficiency/reduce energy footprint
- Developing controls strategies to improve building efficiency
- Interacting with all the stakeholders (e.g. Client, Facility Maintenance contractors, BMS contractors, other consultants) on a technical and not technical perspective to facilitate the implementation of the Energy Conservation Measures identified
- Reporting regularly to clients to update them on ongoing processes
- To Assist the team with the development of the technical solution/tools available to deploy the services
- Assisting with the technical and experiential development of subordinate members of the Engineering Consultancy department
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; be a good team player and also able to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure, undertaking multiple projects at once while working to tight deadlines.
- Experienced BMS Consultant ideally with design and project management background
- Must have good general IT and networking skills
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing, Big Data and Analytics (AWS) is a plus
- Specialist knowledge of communication protocols (Ethernet, BACnet, LON, RS485, RS232, Modbus, M-bus) networks is essential.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information, please call Alex Whitefield on 02392 603030 or email and quote 17721AWF, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »