Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £20,000 Per Annum||Sector: Architecture|
New role available for a Bid Assistant to join an award-winning architecture and construction consultancy on a permanent basis in London. You will be joining a multi-disciplinary practice that has a wealth of knowledge providing expert architecture, design, and engineering services to the Residential, Retail, Healthcare and other sectors.
As the chosen Bid Assistant, you will work as part of the Bid Team and will provide administrative support to assist with the production of bids. Key role and responsibilities will include:
- Using InDesign to create documents and support bid submissions, presentations and approved list applications, as well as for the creating and updating of company CV's
- Inputting basic company information for PQQ and ITT documents
- Downloading and distributing tender documents using online tender portals
- Logging enquiries on the company document management system and uploading tender documents
- Assisting with the maintenance of the standard information reference library and case study library
- Producing printed submissions
- Maintaining the client database
- Maintaining tender tracker documents
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Creative thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to remain calm in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and multi-task
- Good ability to build relationships quickly
- Experience using InDesign would be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking to develop their career in bids within a thriving organisation.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and quote 13253HXM. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »