Your Search Results
Booking Office Administrator
|Location: Billericay, Essex, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £8.44 Per Hour||Sector: Civil & Structural|
We are currently seeking an experienced Booking Office Administrator to join an award-winning integrated service provider on an initial 3 month contract basis in Billericay, with an opportunity to turn permanent in the clients Chelmsford office. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert civil and structural engineering solutions to a variety of highways and transportation projects across the UK. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Booking Office Administrator to join their skilled team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, you will be reporting to the Senior Administrator and Booking Office Supervisor, and providing administration and taking inbound calls within the call centre booking office of the National Driver Offending Retraining Scheme, or other driver intervention schemes. Key tasks will include:
- Effectively dealing with enquiries over the telephone, resolving the majority of queries, and only referring those of a non-routine nature
- Ensuring a prompt and courteous service is provided at all times
- Providing efficient and effective administration of the National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme in Essex
- Providing a full range of administrative and clerical support as required
- Processing customer payments by post and telephone
- Providing a high level of customer service by ensuring that calls are answered promptly, using own initiative, and appropriately deciding on the use of standard template letters
- Undertaking data inputs as required, updating computer and manual files, dealing with routine matters and enquiries as appropriate
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- IT literate, with experience using Microsoft Office software and database management (full training will also be given)
- Awareness of all environmental aspects, impacts and waste management
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- Experience within a similar position
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »