Your Search Results
Business Operations Manager
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £75,000 Per Annum||Sector: Oil & Gas|
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a new job opportunity for a Business Operations Manager to join a global quality assurance and risk Management Company, on a permanent staff basis in London. Our client provides classification, technical assurance, software and advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. They are seeking an experienced Manager from a certification, business Analysis or Auditing background, to join the management team in this dynamic role.
Joining the UK Operations team you will manage area managers and senior technical personnel in the delivery of management systems, auditing and certification, customer support and planning to end clients. As part of the management team you will also play a key part in setting, monitoring and managing Budgets, Business Strategy and Profit
The selected candidate will also have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure service delivery capacity of the business plans through adequate planning and development of the needed competences.
- Ensure cost efficiency, customer care centre response time and data quality and efficient, timely transformation from sales to revenue.
- Ensure efficient delivery of all support processes including customer request, quotation, project review, maintenance, planning, technical review, invoicing, and purchasing.
- Ensure data quality, leading and promoting the knowledge and use of Management Systems for the operation.
- Lead and manage individual and team performances of auditors, support officers and planners.
- Proven track record of leading and developing an effective operations team, with the ability to delegate, motivate and set goals.
- Ability to interface well with end clients, manage existing service delivery as well as spot opportunities for further business development / solutions.
- A background in Certification and / or ISO Auditing would be an advantage.
- Recognised Management Qualifications also an advantage but not essential, opportunities to obtain these will be given.
You will also receive an excellent benefits package including generous company pension, Private Medical Health and dental care, Company Profit Share scheme and more.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote 16632, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »