Your Search Results
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Process & Energy|
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a new opportunity for a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator to join a global quality assurance and risk Management Company, on a 3-6 month fixed term contract basis with the potential to go permanent. Our client provides classification, technical assurance, software and advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Support with implementation activities associated with the new Business Assurance Next Generation Production System (NGPS)
- Carry out project review and project clean-up activities
- Review data and data entry
- Working with NGPS system on activities and tasks
- Work with the UK Support Team to solve issues and challenges with NGPS
- Administration and data experience, working with client or project management systems
- Data quality oriented
- Knowledge of Oracle systems is a preference
- Conscious of how data and information impacts on end results
- Creative thinker with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Rebecca Bush on 02392 603030 and quote 16146, or email on rebecca.bush @ blueprintrecruit.com or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »