Your Search Results
Civil 3D Modeller
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £35.00 Per Hour||Sector: Civil & Structural|
Brilliant new opportunity for a Civil 3D Modeller to join a large multidiscipline consultancy for an initial 6 month contract in London. Our client provides expert Civil Engineering services to a variety of projects throughout the UK, with a specific focus on large scale infrastructure.
As the successful Civil 3D Modeller, your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with team members and other stakeholders to ensure designs meet required quality and specifications
- Detailing and preparing design drawings for Civil engineering packages in the Rail Industry in accordance with current guidelines, regulations and standards
- Maintaining excellent knowledge of current issues relating to general construction and Civil engineering guidelines, standards and regulations
- Contributing to the design planning, resourcing and fee planning of specific project teams
- Assisting with the training and development of more junior team members
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Proven design experience of large infrastructure projects
- Background in Highways or Rail
- Fully proficient with Civils 3D, Navisworks and AutoCAD
- Experience of BIM integration and data management
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment and a wide range of project experience
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Kris Vasili on 02392 603030 or email Kris.Vasili @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16503KXV. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »