Your Search Results
Civil 3D Technician
|Location: Preston, Lancashire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £42,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have a great new opportunity for a Civil 3D Technician to join our Client on a Permanent basis near Preston. Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy working on a variety of sectors. Due to a busy workload, they're looking for an experienced Civil 3D Technician to join their Water treatment Team.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles that will include:
- Deliver a wide range of projects from flood alleviation schemes to waste water treatment solutions.
- Design of Earthworks and Pipelines using Civil 3D and associated construction details.
- Coordinate, review, and manage CAD/BIM deliverables for multiple projects to completion within budget.
- Undertake role of Senior CAD Technician using Civil 3D, working with our Design Leads on developing designs to provide CAD/BIM support throughout the project delivery process.
- Undertake CAD duties unsupervised whilst mentoring others in Civil 3D.
- Attend and contribute to design team meetings.
- Liaise with CAD/BIM leads on best practise, process and technology developments.
- Support and guide Apprentices and Graduate Engineers
The essential skills required to carry out the job requirements effectively, are:
- HNC/HND in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Proficient using Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Background within Civil Infrastructure, preferably with experience in the Water Industry
- Proven track record of project delivery from either contractor or consultancy firm.
- Working knowledge of the BIM process and PAS 1192.
- Ability to manage workload on several projects to support the design team.
- Ability to support project team with data management using Bentley ProjectWise CDE.
- Previous experience working with Revit, Navisworks and point cloud data would be advantageous.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16165, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »