Your Search Results
|Location: York, North Yorkshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £34,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
The client is an international design consultancy who work on a real variety of large-scale projects. These projects include buildings and Civil Engineering within rail, commercial, industrial and highways amongst others.
They are currently working on projects such as HS2 and Crossrail. Additionally, they are working on projects such as a fire station redevelopment which is being turned into 205 new homes as well as a new secondary school.
- Hold a degree in a relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline;
- Have 2+ years' design experience on civil/structures;
- Demonstrate high-level proficiency in the use of structural analysis and design software;
- Have an excellent client-focus and a sound technical know-how;
- Proven experience in building and maintaining effective relationships, both with clients and team members;
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small team, with good influencing, motivating and delegation skills; and
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Working in collaboration with other design teams and disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design;
- Delivering design documentation, technical reports and specifications for clients and providing leadership and technical advice to project team members;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Managing projects or components of projects, taking responsibility for resource allocation, program, design budgets, invoicing, technical and commercial risks and client management; and
- Ensuring you are familiar and compliant with Health and Safety regulations and guidelines.
Please call Kris Vasili if you require more information (023 92 60 30 30).
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »