Your Search Results
|Location: Newark, Nottinghamshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Civil & Structural|
Brilliant new opportunity for a Civil Technician with a Highways Design background to join a reputable Civil Engineering organisation on a permanent basis in Nottinghamshire. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert Civil Engineering services to a variety of scale projects throughout the UK. Due to an expanding workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic Civil CAD Technician to join their Highways team.
As the successful Highways Technician, you will be joining a small and dynamic team, and will have the key responsibilities of:
- Liaising with team members and other stakeholders to ensure designs meet required quality and specifications
- Detailing and preparing design drawings in accordance with current guidelines, standards and regulations
- Maintaining knowledge of current issues relating to general construction and Civil engineering guidelines, standards and regulations
- Contributing to the design planning, resourcing and fee planning of specific project teams
- Assisting with the training and development of more junior team members
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Minimum of 2 years' UK experience in highways design
- Fully proficient with AutoCAD software
- Experience with 3D Civils and Micro-drainage software
- Experience in production of S278/S38 design packages
- Familiar with relevant design standards such as DMRB
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emma Williams on 02392 603030 or email emma.williams @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14016EXW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »