Your Search Results
|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have an excellent opportunity for experienced Commercial Managers looking to join a leading Engineering and Project Delivery company within the Water and Utilities sector. Our client is looking for experienced Lead Quantity Surveyors / Commercial Managers for live projects. Working on a Permanent Staff basis, this is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Commercial Manager to oversee Procurement and Quantity Surveying operations for a variety of large Multi-Million pound projects. Opportunities are available for 3 x regional Commercial Managers - North, South and Midlands
- Ensure business objectives are met whilst identifying and managing risk and creating a team that adds value within the construction process.
- Staff management including allocating resources to meet project demands, identifying development requirements and develop processed to meet business objectives.
- Liaise with internal and external parties to develop customer and supplier relationships and negotiate accounts and terms and conditions.
- Carry out risk analysis to determine effect of specifics on business objectives and advise management and project teams depending on the scenario.
- Manage cashflow and deliver against approved budgets, while targeting areas for improvement.
- Manage contract accounts and prepare budgets including overhead cost analysis at business level.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant commercial discipline,
- Membership of RICS is preferable or relevant QS background
- Experience of managing People and Projects
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
Our client offer a competitive salary plus company car / car allowance, generous Pension and holiday allowance, flexibility to work from home where possible.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Charlie Knight on 02392 603030 or email charlie.knight @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote reference No: 16006CK, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »