Your Search Results
|Location: London, Netherlands||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £80.00 Per Hour||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join a highly reputable, multi-discipline engineering consultancy for an initial 12 month contract basis in Europe. Our client works across a range of project sectors, with a specific focus on Healthcare and Pharmaceutical projects. The selected commissioning engineer will be based on site, delivering a high profile overseas project.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including site delivery teams
- Witnessing, recording and assessing commissioning test results
- Ensuring all tests are carried out in line with the commissioning arrangements
- Creating detailed documentation completed in line with required standards
- Liaising with the site delivery teams
- Providing technical assistance to the project site team
- Assisting with the management of sub-contractors
The key skills, experience and attributes required for this role are:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services Engineering or Oil & Gas.
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Past experience working on pharmaceutical or healthcare projects
- Extensive experience working within a commissioning environment
- Specific experience working on large scale, high cost projects
- Competent at commissioning responsibilities across all stages
- Able to create and review test and commissioning documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Candidates must be willing and able to obtain security clearance
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Wright @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 18190AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »