Your Search Results
|Location: Berkshire, Berkshire, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We are currently seeking an experienced Commissioning Engineer with a mechanical bias to join a leading multi-disciplinary construction company on a long-term contract basis in Berkshire. Our client provides services to a range of projects including universities, pharmaceuticals, hotels, airports, data-centres and stadia.
As the selected Commissioning Engineer, you will be working on a highly technical project in Berkshire. Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Witnessing, recording and assessing commissioning test results
- Ensuring all tests are carried out in line with the commissioning arrangements
- Liaising with the site delivery teams
- Providing technical assistance to the project site team
Key skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline, e.g. Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Strong Mechanical Engineering background
- Extensive experience working within a commissioning environment
- Specific experience working on large scale, high cost projects
- Competent at commissioning responsibilities across all stages
- Able to create and review test and commissioning documents
- Candidates must be willing and able to obtain security clearance
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Wright @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15490AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »