Your Search Results
|Location: Bristol, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £60,000 Per Annum||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
Our client is the UK's leading independent engineering services company, and due to increasing demand, they are looking to expand their Bristol office with a commissioning manager. The role will support the Regional Commissioning Manager by ensuring that a planned, structured approach to the commissioning process is carried out to the highest standards, making sure the installed building services operate in accordance with the design intent.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience working in the Building Services with a commissioning background. They will also have strong communicational skills, the ability to understand and overcome technically complex issues and have a commissioning Services Association Qualification (CSA).
- Appraise scheme designs and tenders for commission-ability
- Undertake commissioning reviews of the developing design and installation drawings
- Review maintainability of systems and equipment
- Manage the production of the commissioning plan and commissioning specification (where applicable). Support the programming and planning of commissioning activities
- Co-ordinate the work of specialist commissioning activities i.e. fire & security, alarms, pipework flushing and cleaning, biomass boilers, chillers, pressurisation units, BMS systems etc
- Work closely with the design, technical and BIM teams, project management and the quality control Engineers
- Oversee and witness commissioning undertake and witness commissioning results
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Alex Whitefield on 02392 603030 or email and quote 17777AWF, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option, and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »