Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Commissioning Manager to join an international engineering practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client offers multi-disciplinary engineering services to a variety of project sectors. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a commissioning manager to work across a range of highly technical projects across the UK and Europe.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Reviewing commissioning Tech Subs for technical contract and contract compliance
- Producing commissioning plans and a commissioning programme
- Producing schedules of commissioning RAMS
- Organise and attend factory acceptance testing
- Checking the ongoing instillation
- Liaising with consultants and contractors to solve any commission issues arising
- Managing labour on site throughout testing and commissioning
The essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent knowledge of ASHRAE testing levels 1-5
- Good understanding of BSRIA and CIBSE guidelines
- Strong building services background with an electrical bias
- Experience working on data centre projects
- Proven experience within a similar role
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Luke Hanson on 02392 603030 or email luke.hanson @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16060. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »