Your Search Results
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Rail|
We are currently looking for a Commissioning Manager to join the Rail team of a building services contractor for an initial 6 month contract in London.
As the selected Commissioning Manager, you will join a busy team based on site working on an exciting rail project. You will be required to take responsibility for all engineers on site and be able to overcome site issues. Alongside this, you will conduct a range of scenario tests.
- Strong M&E rail background
- Have the ability to work well under time pressure and constraints
- Proven experience in managing on site testing teams
- Experience of taking ownership of the testing of a project
- Be able to review the quality and verify the test results
- Good communication skills with the ability to work alongside commissioning engineers in resolving problems
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to produce weekly reports on progress
As the ideal candidate you will have recent relevant experience, and have the ambition to take on the responsibility of a high-profile rail project.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Alex Wright on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Wright @ blueprintrecuit.com and quote 16131AW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »