Your Search Results
|Location: West Midlands, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services|
Excellent new opportunity for an experienced Commissioning Manager to join a large M+E Sub-Contractor on a 9 month contract basis in the Midlands.
As the selected Commissioning Manager, you will join a busy team working on a large manufacturing project. Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Creating commissioning plans and procedures
- Ensuring sub-contractors are following correct procedures.
- Conducting a range of scenario tests,
- Compiling and issuing relevant commissioning reports.
- Liaising with clients and other key stakeholders as required
- Strong M&E background
- Proven experience working within a similar role
- Mechanical bias would be preferred
- Experience of taking ownership of the testing of a project
- Experience working on large scale industrial projects would be beneficial
- Be able to review the quality and verify the test results
- Good communication skills with the ability to work alongside commissioning engineers in resolving problems
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to produce weekly reports on progress
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Luke Hanson on 02392 603030 or email Luke.Hanson @ blueprintrecuit.com and quote 17763LXH, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »