Your Search Results
|Location: West Sussex, West Sussex, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
We are currently seeking an experienced Communications Engineer to join an internationally leading engineering consultancy for an initial 6 month contract. Our client are a multidiscipline consultancy, covering sectors including infrastructure, buildings and highways schemes. The selected Communications Engineer will be joining a successful highways team, working in the M23/M20 site offices.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Supervising communications duct and chamber instillation
- Monitoring and recording site progress
- Supervising duct mandrel and air pressure testing
- Answering relevant contractor technical queries
- Supervising power cable installation and testing
Required skills and experience:
- Familiarity with HE Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB) Volume 9
- Experience of MCX drawings and NRTS "6 pack"
- Understanding of requirements for communications ducts through structures and cross carriageway ducts
- Experience of power and communications cable installation and termination
- Excellent knowledge of current H&S Legislation esp. CDM2015
- Good verbal and written communication
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Olivia Woods on 02392 603030 or email Olivia.Woods @ blueprintrecuit.com and quote 16395OXW, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »