Your Search Results
Contact Centre Team Leader
|Location: Wembley, Middlesex, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Process & Energy|
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have a new opportunity to for a Team Leader with strong call centre/customer service experience, to join a leader in the waste industry on a permanent staff basis in Wembley, London. They are looking for a Contact Centre Team Leader to supervise and assist with the direct, day-to-day activities in the call centre, assist with all training and guidance of call centre agents and be the primary link to the contact centre.
The selected candidate will have the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Training and guidance for all call centre agents in performing their day to day duties.
- Monitor the agents and the contact centre performance and analyses reports.
- Develop schedules to ensure adequate staffing and liaise between departments.
- Day to day management of the call centre to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Ensure work processes and quality standards are consistently applied.
- Analyse contact volumes using reporting functions of the Mitel phone system.
- Motivate, retain and develop an appropriately skilled team to be able to create a successful customer service environment.
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Act as an escalation point and resolve any issues or complaints.
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered in line with telephone policy, in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Achieve expected performance levels to avoid contract penalties.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ideally a Qualification in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years customer service experience with at least 2 years in a managerial/ supervisory role.
- Experience in a call centre environment.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Good IT skills.
- General commercial awareness.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information please call Rebecca Bush on 02392 603030 or email on rebecca.bush @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15497, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »