Your Search Results
|Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services|
Excellent new opportunity for an Electrical Estimator to join a well-established MEP subcontractor on a permanent basis in Chesterfield. Our client works across a range of project sectors, offering managed building services across the industrial, healthcare, public sector and commercial markets. Due to a healthy workload, they are seeking an Electrical Estimator to join their team.
As the chosen Electrical Estimator, your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing tender information
- Producing cost plan information
- Attending site surveys
- Undertaking design checks
- Preparing tender pricing schedules
- Managing enquiries in accordance with company procedure
Key skills and experience:
- Significant experience in an Electrical Estimator role
- Strong Building Services background
- Knowledge of relevant estimation software
- Experience working on multi-million pound projects
- Ability to evaluate quotations in a precise and technical manner
This would be a fantastic opportunity for candidates seeking experience working with a leading building services company, and the prospect of expanding your own portfolio.
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For more information please call Alex Whitefield on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Whitefield @ BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 16588AWF, or apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »