Your Search Results
|Location: Solihull, West Midlands, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £60,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
We have an excellent opportunity for a Framework Manager to join a global engineering, consulting and construction company on a permanent basis near Solihull. Our client provides Engineering and Design consultancies services to a wide range of sectors including Power, Water and Environmental. We are looking for an experienced Project Delivery / Framework Manager to spearhead continued growth and execution on the Feasibility Framework for a major UK Water Utilities company; spanning water, waste, bio resourced and environmental consulting. This role offers the opportunity to make a real contribution to the UK Water sector and scope for further development into more senior management positions in the long term.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified with Chartered status with a relevant professional body.
- An appropriate project management qualification such as MAPM or MSP is desirable.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder interface skills
- Previous Project Delivery experience within the UK Water Sector
- Ability to make clear decisions, work independently, identify and solve problems.
- Strong relationship building skills.
The key roles and responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide expertise and leadership to ensure that projects are delivered successfully.
- Identify and lead the development of mini competitions and single source bids to ensure that bids are successfully delivered.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to the client in accordance with contract obligations within budget and timeframes.
- Continually develop and promote business / framework improvements.
- Overview effective allocation of resources across the framework and work with the resource manager to identify new opportunities and resource needs.
- Work with the Operations Director to develop strategic bids.
- Ensure the compliance with Health & Safety procedures, approving risk assessments and driving a strong health and safety and wellbeing culture within the framework.
- Lead the team to ensure engagement and delivery excellence is maintained.
- Take responsibility for agreeing annual budgets and quarterly/monthly forecasts of revenue and profit for the Feasibility Business Unit and be accountable for performance against those budgets and forecasts.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including Company Car allowance, Private Medical Healthcare, Contributory Pension and additional company rewards.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote 15329. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »