Your Search Results
|Location: Cardiff, Wales||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £38.00 Per Hour||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
New opportunity available for a Geotechnical Engineer to join a respected Civil and Structural Engineering practice on an initial 2 month contract in Cardiff. You will be joining a specialist Highways team, to undertake work in relation to the maintenance of highway geotechnical assets. The successful candidate must possess experience in the HD41/15 processes and Principal Inspections.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying risks posed to the road network from ground related, or external hazards
- Carrying our Geotechnical asset surveys to observe and record the presence, location and type of geotechnical asset
- Determining and recording key characteristics to provide inventory and condition data
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience in HD41/15 processes
- Experience carrying out Principal Inspections
- Proven experience within a similar position
- Experience with data recording, and carrying out asset surveys
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritise workloads
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Parvin on 02392 60 30 30 or send your CV to Emily.Parvin @ blueprintrecruit. com and quote 13245EXP. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »