Your Search Results
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £600 Per Day||Sector: Process & Energy|
We are currently seeking a HSE Manager to join our client on a contract basis in London. Our client is one of the worlds most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a HSE Manager to lead the HSE function on the project.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Support the Programme Leadership Team in the delivery of the strategic objectives and targets aligned with Client Requirements.
- Provide functional support, guidance and professional expertise to the HSE and project teams on all health, safety and environment development matters affecting the portfolio of projects to support all the successful delivery of our works.
- Work directly with the HSE Team and Programme Leadership Team providing direction and leadership to enable effective delivery of the strategy.
- Provide support to the teams on monitoring and assurance of the health, safety and environmental performance, ensuring a consistent approach.
- Implement an assurance process to ensure that significant and reoccurring issues identified during audits are clearly identified and action plans coherently put in place.
- Work with project teams to determine practical and deliverable measures to improve performance in all aspects of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Ensure investigation of accidents and incidents are carried out to a high standard and in the implementation of resulting recommendations, ensuring lessons are learned.
- Provide the single point of contact, with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Co-ordinate the health & safety activities and maintain effective liaison with all areas of the of the Project / Programme, including client.
- Develop and roll out specific training that speaks to the hearts and minds of senior leaders and front-line staff.
- Review, advise and manage Health, Safety and Environmental resources.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- HSE Management experience on major infrastructure projects, providing both first line advice and tactical support and development on health and safety.
- Experience managing and leading teams across a large geographical area.
- Working knowledge of UK / Europe health and safety requirements set out in legislation.
- Evidence of Safety & Environmental Training and CPD relevant to previous roles.
- Ability to lead multifunctional teams, delivering complex projects
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Hold Health and Safety- UK level 5 qualification or equivalent.
- Membership of relevant Health and Safety professional institution eg CMIOSH.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16568. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »