Your Search Results
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: £350 Per Day||Sector: Process & Energy|
We are currently seeking a HSE Supervisor to join our client on a contract basis in London. Our client is one of the worlds most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a HSE Supervisor to be responsible for site safety at one of their refinery locations which is going through the decommissioning process.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- CDM and Construction Regulations, H&S plan requirements.
- Monthly loss prevention indicators
- Maintain permit registry for activities undertaken where Vale is the PC (MWP, Admin Pre Works, Decommissioning)
- Control & oversight of permits from HSE basis
- Monitoring the compliance of the works against the specification, contract and any relevant permissions, consents or licences.
- Managing project Health and Safety on site including preparation of project HSSE plans and method statements.
- Compliance with Health and Safety policies and procedures and assure the works are being carried out in a safe manner adhering to site specific risk assessments and method statements.
- Liaise with and maintain a good working relationship with clients
- Identifying technical and / or HSSE related problems on site.
- Detailed record keeping including personnel, plant, volumes (excavation, placement, import, export, stockpiles, H&S, safety discussions, testing records, environmental monitoring, discharge flows/volumes etc.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Site based experience, including advising, walkdown on site and regular inspections.
- Permit to work controls experience with strong technical / operational background of decommissioning activities.
- Demonstratable experience n environmental consulting or contracting in a site-based role delivering brownfield remediation / demolition / decommissioning projects on sites in the UK.
- Ability to manage HSSE aspects of site work and to lead the HSSE culture of a project.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with clients, colleagues and contractors.
- Working knowledge of common construction contracts e.g. NEC3 ECC would be desirable.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email ashley.clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote ?. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »