Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Civil & Structural|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Highways Inspector to join a leading highways service provider on a permanent basis in London. Our client provides expert road network management solutions to local governments across the UK. With a catalogue of notable clients which has led to an increasing workload, they are seeking a Highways Inspector to assist with a London based project.
The selected candidate will have a variety of responsibilities including:
- Reporting on Safety and Service Inspections accurately across the project network
- Performing walked and driven highway inspections individually, and as part of a team
- Ensuring inspection processes and procedures are being followed at all times
- Identifying and reporting network intelligence to ensure consistent and continuous improvements are instigated across the network
- Recording and uploading inspection and video survey files to the asset management systems
- Promoting a safe working environment at all times and keeping up to date with Risk Assessments for all Highway Inspections
- Perform ridden inspections across the project road network, undertaken by bicycle equipped with measuring/recording equipment to identify and report issues specific to cyclists
- Identifying issues of concern to residents and stakeholders in each inspection area
- Performing License Enforcement and Third Party Supervision
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Full UK Driving License
- Ability to attain necessary certifications including Highway Safety Inspection Training and Assessment Programme City and Guilds 6033 and Level 3 Bikeability
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Experience using relevant software and IT applications
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills, and a high attention to detail
- Good problem solving abilities
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on 02392 603030 or email Emily.Parvin @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 1108EP Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »