Your Search Results
|Location: Bath, Somerset, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £30,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
We are currently seeking a Hydraulic Modeller to join a highly respected company on a permanent basis in Bath. The client delivers expert engineering and technical design services to the Water industry.
The duties of this role would be:
- Technical expertise in sewer hydraulic modelling (Infoworks).
- Work as part of a team being involved in a variety of projects including model build and verification, using existing or new models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to the Wastewater Network.
- Undertake the development of modelled engineering solutions to mitigate the effects of development, to solve sewer flooding and to address unsatisfactory overflows.
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced members within the team
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for modelling, project design and construction.
- Supervise site surveys and field investigations.
- Use appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Plan, programme, co-ordinate and write reports for specific projects.
- Maintain communication and develop ongoing contacts with clients as required
- Complete all work in line with Core Values and in accordance with Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email Ashley.Clarke @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15374. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »