Your Search Results
ICT Design Engineer
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £55,000 Per Annum||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the most admirable companies in the Building Services industry has arisen for a highly experienced ICT Design Engineer. Our client is an engineering consultancy renowned for their work on datacentres, combining the application of knowledge and partnership with quality. With a strategic staff development plan in place they are passionate about their employee's growth within the business and have built up an unrivalled team of professionals.
The selected ICT Design Engineer will join their team in the Central London office on a permanent basis. Your primary objectives will be to design and supervise projects designated by your Group Leader, alongside carrying out detailed design and calculations in accordance with industry and manufacturer's global standards. You will also assist and prepare specifications, reports and drawings to the design programme.
- Responsible for assisting in the production of ICT infrastructure design specifications, in particular, written report documents, drawings, technical specifications, procurement packs
- Strong sector experience in data centres and commercial project types
- Design experience in wide and local area network hardware specification
- Skills in server, VoIP and Wireless, desktop specifications
- Skills in 4G cellular equipment room space planning and coordination of multiple operator installation requirements
- Plan, host and conduct meetings with the client and relevant project stakeholders
- Develop a clear understanding of client requirements from both a technical and operational standpoint
- Document client requirements and engage with the client and all relevant stakeholders to confirm expectations have been accurately captured.
- Conduct data acquisition and needs analysis
- Experience in the RIBA design processes and report writing
- Ability to cope under pressure of demanding work tasks and projects
- Highly motivated and career driven
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to progress their career and develop their skillset within a successful organisation. Our client offers a very generous and competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this position you must be eligible to work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Alex Whitefield at Blueprint Recruitment Solutions on 02392 603030, or email and quote 16542AWF. You can also apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »