Your Search Results
ICT Support Engineer
|Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £24,000 Per Annum||Sector: Process & Energy|
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions have an opportunity for a ICT Support Engineer to join a leading quality assurance and risk management company on a permanent basis in Loughborough. Our client provides expert services to the maritime, oil & gas and renewables industries. They are seeking an experienced Technical Analyst/ Engineer support and maintain a variety of on-premise and cloud-based software solutions.
As the successful candidate, you will have a number of important roles and responsibilities, including:
- Ensure the security and integrity of the customers solutions and data through implementation of best practise, incident management and monitoring tools.
- Receive, record and monitor customer support calls received by various communication methods, using commercial call handling applications.
- Assist with the teams monthly reporting activities and other ad hoc support activities when required.
- Participate in technology-based projects.
- Work closely with other engineers in the operations team to ensure consistency and quality in delivery.
- Manage and maintain other IT systems when required.
- Support of Pre-Sales in bids, tenders and demos.
- Provide and maintain reporting and dashboarding aligned to operating KPIs.
- Investigate, test and promote the use of technologies to improve the service offering.
- Maintain industry knowledge and awareness of latest cloud and hosting technologies and tools.
- Comply with corporate governance and operates to QA procedures maintained by the Digital Technology Centre.
- Develop knowledge of the clients software offerings and provide a level of diagnostic support and service provision.
- Continual maintenance of customer's product/ application deployments across traditional hosted and cloud based (SaaS/PaaS, IaaS) technologies.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Further Education level qualification in an IT or computing discipline or the equivalent professional experience.
- Experience of utilising CRM and call management software/ tools.
- Experience of change, incident, problem and change request management.
- Demonstratable experience of technical support and administration.
- IT experience in a large corporate environment.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure, IT applications, databases and security.
- Industry experience in cloud technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information about this role, please contact Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 and quote 15221. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »