Your Search Results
|Location: London, England||Type: Contract|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
Excellent new opportunity for an Inroads/Openroads modeller to join a reputable multidiscipline engineering consultancy on a 6 month contract basis in South London.
The selected InRoads/OpenRoads modeller will have a number of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Working on HS2 amongst various other major projects.
- Supporting team members to deliver models and drawings.
- Maintenance of technical drawings using InRoads/OpenRoads
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proficient InRoads/Openroads
- Detailed knowledge of ProjectWise; MicroStation; AECOsim Building Designer, OpenRoads/InRoads
- Have excellent previous CAD experience.
- Proven experience working as part of a Civil and Structural design team.
- Demonstrable past experience of infrastructure projects.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Olivia Woods on 02392 603030 or email olivia.woods @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 17751. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »