Your Search Results
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £35,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
Are you an Infrastructure Engineer who is looking to join an outstanding multi-disciplinary consultancy in their central London office? Are you experienced with design and looking for somewhere to advance your career? If so, this could be the job for you!
The client is a top company, with 14 offices across the UK. They work on a variety of exciting projects across lots of different sectors. Their integrated approach means they work together to deliver better results.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Working under the supervision of a Senior or Principal Engineer in the production of schematic/concept designs and design calculations within defined project timescales
- Liaising with other construction professionals in the development of designs
- Undertaking drainage and highway designs using WINDES Microdrainage, and Civils 3D.
- Directing technicians in the production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawing information undertaking and quality reviews of drawn information prior to issue.
- Liaising with Infrastructure and wider team to ensure Curtins design is fully co-ordinated.
- Degree in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Microdrainage experience
- Chartered ICE or working towards it
- Experience using Civil 3D and AutoCAD
If you are interested in hearing more about this excellent opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in contact with Kris Vasili (023 92 60 30 30).
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »