Your Search Results
|Location: City of London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £25,000 Per Annum||Sector: Civil & Structural, Engineering|
A highly respected Civil and Structural Engineering practice is seeking a Civil Engineering graduate to work as an Inspection Engineer, and join their Highways team on a permanent basis in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside an experienced highways and road network engineering consultancy that has a wealth of knowledge delivering expert solutions to local councils and authorities throughout the UK.
The key purpose of this role is to inspect structures and ensuring compliance with performance and programme targets. Specific responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out and completing PIs and GIs as defined by the programme set by the Line Manager
- Completing reports against client specifications
- Reviewing progress against programme and by cost inspections, ensuring margin targets are maintained
- Meeting efficiency targets whilst maintaining quality standards
- Providing technical support to clients
- Liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Maintaining and enhancing the company reputation
- Ensuring contractual and performance requirements are met
- Attending/assisting with network incidents as necessary
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Demonstrable experience with undertaking general and principle inspections of highway structures
- Understanding of bridge condition indicators
- Experience with the design of concrete and/or steel highway structures
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Working knowledge of BridgeStation would be desirable
- Confined space trained would be desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Emily Parvin on 02392 60 30 30 or send your CV to Emily.Parvin @ blueprintrecruit. com and quote 13246EXP. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »