Your Search Results
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We have an excellent vacancy available for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join a well-established Building Services consultancy on a permanent basis in London. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience delivering a variety of projects including commercial, retail, hospitality and data centre schemes.
The selected Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer will have a variety of roles and responsibilities such as:
- Using relevant electrical design software to produce detailed and accurate electrical calculations
- Assisting the supervisor with preparing budget costs, and ensuring design meet agreed budgets
- Assisting with the mentoring of junior team members when necessary
- Assisting with the monitoring and reporting of quality and progress of work on-site
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required
- Ensuring electrical designs and drawings meet client quality and brief
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Working towards chartered status
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Experience using relevant electrical design software e.g. Amtech, Dialux etc.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work In the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Joshua Borg on 02392 603030 or email Joshua.Borg @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15979JXB. Alternatively, you can email directly by clicking the 'Apply' link and following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »