Your Search Results
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
|Location: Berkshire, Berkshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: Negotiable||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join an internationally leading multi-discipline consultancy on a permanent basis in Berkshire. Our client provides a range of sustainable building solutions to sectors including education, leisure, commercial and retail.
The selected Intermediate Mechanical Engineer will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Designing and detailing mechanical building services engineering systems
- Preparing written reports
- Assisting the Supervisor with preparing budget costs
- Monitoring and reporting on the quality and progress of work on-site, with the Supervisor
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Seeking CIBSE chartered status
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering / Equivalent
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Experience using relevant software applications including Revit, AutoCAD
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Wright @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15995AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option an following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »