Your Search Results
Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
|Location: London, London, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £40,000 Per Annum||Sector: Building Services, Engineering|
We are currently seeking an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join an award-winning MEP consultancy on a permanent basis in London. Our client works across a range of project sectors, including commercial, mission critical and industrial schemes.
The selected Intermediate Mechanical Engineer will be focussed on the delivery of Commercial schemes. Your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Designing and detailing mechanical building services engineering systems
- Preparing written reports and specification models
- Support senior engineers on a range of projects
- Conducting relevant calculations using IES
- Liaising with clients and other stakeholders when required
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Working towards or have achieved Chartered status
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Experience using relevant software applications including Revit, AutoCAD and IES.
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Whitefield on 02392 603030 or email Alex.Whitefield @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 16592AWF. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option an following the instructions.
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »