Your Search Results
|Location: Reading, Berkshire, England||Type: Permanent|
|Salary: £20,000 Per Annum||Sector: Architecture|
A well-respected architectural and design practice is seeking a recent graduate to join their team as a Junior Designer in their Reading office. The practice has grown based on the values of enthusiasm and creativity. With a focus on retail and catering industries, they have a wealth of knowledge and experience working with some of the worldâ€™s best known brands. Their team includes designers, architects, digital media specialists, branding experts and technicians. Our client is offering the perfect opportunity to a Junior Designer seeking valuable career experience with a fun and vibrant company.
In order to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and to the best possible standard, it is essential for candidates to have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience using AutoCAD and Sketch-Up software.
- Carrying out design tasks based on client briefs.
- Recent graduate, or relevant experience within the interior architecture industry.
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations.
- Ability to multi-task and work on a number of projects at once, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Friendly attitude with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience of, or interest in, the design of retail and/or food and beverage establishments.
This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to grow their own knowledge and experience working with a highly reputable architecture and design company.
Please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.Mcmillan @BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 12245 HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option and following the instructions. Good luck!
Receive jobs that match this search, by email, as soon as they are available.
Expand Your Search
Widen your search criteria by removing your keywords from the list below:
Vacancies By Email
Get There First With Vacancies By Email
Get specific job types, tailored to your requirements, sent straight to your inbox as soon as they are available.
Register Now »